Step 4: Promote Your Squeeze Page
There are many different ways to promote your squeeze page, and get targeted traffic onto your site.
Here are a few quick and easy ideas:
- Guest blog on related niche websites and include a backlink.
- Post on relevant forums and communities in your market.
- Pin graphics and memes relating to your page on Pinterest and link back to your squeeze page.
- Conduct an ad swap with similar newsletters (just make sure that you sign up for a service that allows you to deliver traffic over time after you’ve established an online presence.)
- Post on Facebook and Twitter, linking back to a helpful content/article on your affiliate blog or direct to your squeeze page as long as you have an enticing incentive offer.
- Post comments and helpful responses on popular blogs in your niche markets as people will notice you and begin to check out your content pages.
- Create a video for YouTube and link back to your squeeze page.
- Spend some time on Quora.com answering questions. This is a great place to tap into your niche market and generate premium traffic to your website and squeeze page.
A promotional method I like to use is solo ads. I use Udimi if your budget allows it, you’ll get $5 off by clicking the link.
It is definitely worth the money, especially when you’re just starting out building your subscriber list. Just make sure to pick a credible seller.
Be consistent! Whatever you do in order to generate traffic to your website, continue working at it!
Consistency is key.